Student Diaries

Hi, I am inviting you to immerse yourself in a video series I have created called 'Student Diaries' where I will be sharing with you my university life, including my internship experience. If you are excited about the upcoming content in this series, comment '🤩'. Also, I would love to gain some feedback on my editing so I can improve my skills


EP1: Hello, welcome to the official first episode of 'Student Diaries'! In this weeks episode, I am time travelling back one year when I was in my final year as an undergraduate. I had immersed myself into my books during the Christmas holidays, and I severely needed a break. So, what did I do? Well, you will have to watch this clip to find out. 

 EP2: Hi, I can see that you have stumbled upon episode two of 'Student Diaries'. Once again, I am going to time travel back in particular to my second year as an undergraduate student where I was excited to absorb the summer sun and indulge in a sugar feast. If you enjoyed this video, please make sure that you give it a like, if you did not feel free to let me know how I can improve. 

 EP3: Hello, my name is Joanna and you are watching episode three of 'Student Diaries'. In this episode, I have headed into Chinatown with my friend to grab lunch and appreciate the artwork in The National Portrait Gallery. Let me know what your favourite food spot in London is. 

EP4: Hi everyone, I am providing you with an insight into my accademic journey as a final year PR and Communications student. If you have not seen the previous episodes in this series, please navigate to my profile to binge-watch my content. 

EP5: Hello, I have now started my journey as a postgraduate student and  I am revealing my experience to you. If you are a student, let me know how are you finding adjusting to the new learning environment? 

EP6: Hi welcome back to the sixth episode of 'Student Diaries'! In this weeks video let us celebrate Diwali together. Comment '🪔' if you have read this caption and double-tap the screen if you have enjoyed this series so far. 

EP7: Hello my friends! At the beginning of the accademic year as a final year student, I took the opportunity to have fun and spend time in London. Here is what I got up to... 

EP8: Hi, hop on into my time travelling machine where we are going to enter December 2019. Let me know in the comments section if you have been to Winter Wonderland and won a prize (if you have, I am very jealous)? 

(The following videos are in portrait mode as they were created for an IGTV and TikTok series, hence why the videos are also short in length).

Comments

Popular Posts