Huishan Zhang SS19 Collection

On the 20th of August 2019, I began my internship as a PR and Communications Intern for Huishan Zhang. Through this experience, I was able to stretch myself as I developed my practical skills, such as harnessing my Adobe Photoshop skills and grow a deeper understanding of the fashion industry. My role involved:
  • Sourcing nine food and beverage sponsorship including; Candy Kittens, VIT-HIT, Moju and Propercorn.
  • Monitoring sample database and assisting with sample send out to the international press and stylists.
  • Assisting with the implementation of a brand newsletter using MailChimp.
  • Supporting and implementing social media strategy (Instagram and Facebook).
  • Liaising daily with external press office’s based in Los Angeles and London.


Below you can find the projects I was involved in including, creating e-newsletters and content for Huishan Zhang's social media.


Photos for Instagram Story and of the feed



Creating campaigns using 'Mail Chimp'


Comments

Popular Posts